NEW: SPANISH WINE SCHOLAR ™ ONLINE | 10-WEEK INSTRUCTOR-LED FORMAT
The Spanish Wine Scholar™ program is the most advanced and comprehensive certification course on the wines of Spain.
Earn the Spanish Wine Scholar™ (SWS) post-nominal through 10 weeks of self-study fully supported by a comprehensive study manual, interactive e-learning modules for each region, and 10 live review webinars.
This format provides the convenience and flexibility of an online study program with interactive live “classroom” instruction delivered by SWS Education Director Rick Fisher.
The Spanish Wine Scholar study and certification program confers a post-nominal to wine professionals and enthusiasts who successfully pass the certification exam (Ex: John Smith, SWS). With a school network encompassing 30 countries on 5 continents, the SWS credential has true international recognition.
Our next Spanish Wine Scholar online instructor-led session is scheduled to start on October 6:
Dates: from October 6 to December 8
Exam date: Saturday January 9th at 10:00 am
Registration closes September 21st
The program includes all the necessary tools & support to Master the wines of France:
- The 315-page full-color Spanish Wine Scholar study manual
- 8 live webinars with acclaimed SWS Education Director Rick Fisher.
- 1-year access to the Spanish Wine Scholar online study program for class preparation and review
- Registration for the Spanish Wine Scholar Exam
How it works:
- You receive the full-color, 315-page Spanish Wine Scholar study manual for independent reading and study. Work through the material when you have time in your schedule.
- You are provided access to on-line study modules and review quizzes corresponding to the course content found in the manual. These are available to you 24/7!
- Attend 8 live webinars for 10 weeks via webinar accessible from computer or tablet. Can’t make a webinar live? No problem, they are all are recorded for on demand replay in webinar or podcast formats!
- Have a question after watching a recorded webinar? Contact your instructor via an Instructor Q & A forum.
- Track your progress through the course curriculum via our online tracking system.
- You will sit a paper exam at Sunday December 13th at 10:00 am. The exam is given in multiple-choice format. There are 100 questions covering all of the wine regions of Spain. Passing score is 75.